The current leading market product, "Solaray Blood Glucose Success",by failing to include the Ayurvedic herbs and absorption science found in the Glucosa Factor formula (see below): lost the impact of their formula to reduce high blood glucose levels and maintain a safe normal blood glucose level preventing the irreversible damage caused by prolonged/untreated High Blood Glucose levels.
Glucosa Factor Vs. Current Best Product (Solaray)
|Lowers Blood Glucose Level||
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||Natural||Natural||X||?|
|Cinnamon Extract||Organic||Ayurvedic Herb||X||?|
|Emblica Officinalis||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb|
|Gymnema Sylvestre||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb||X||?|
|Berberis Vulgaris||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb|
|Curcuma Longa||Organic||Ayurvedic Herb|
|Trigonella Foenum-Graecum||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb|
|Tribulus Terrestris||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb|
|Piper Nigrum||Natural||Ayurvedic Herb|
Glucosa Factor can be used for 60 Days whereas Solaray bottle can be used only for 30 days.
Emblica Officinalis: The present study evaluated the anti-hyperglycemic and lipid-lowering properties of Emblica officinalis Gaertn. fruit in normal and diabetic human volunteers.
The results indicated a significant decrease (P < 0.05) in fasting and 2-h post-prandial blood glucose levels on the 21st day in both normal and diabetic subjects. Significant (P < 0.05) decreases were also observed in total cholesterol and triglycerides in both normal and diabetic volunteers on day 21 that were given either 2 or 3 g E. officinalis per day.
However, diabetic volunteers receiving only 3 g E. officinalis exhibited a significant (P < 0.05) decrease in total lipids on day 21.
Both normal and diabetic volunteers receiving 2 or 3 g E. officinalis significantly (P < 0.05) improved high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol and lowered low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol levels.
Berberis Vulgaris: Administration of 62.5 and 25.0 mg/kg of saponins and aqueous extract respectively,shows a significant hypoglycemic activity (32.33% and 40.17% respectively) during the first week.
However, diabetic group treated with saponin extract produced a maximum fall of 73.1% and 76.03% at day 1 and day 21 compared to the diabetics control. Also, blood glucose levels reated with the extract showed decrease of 78.79% on the first day and the effect remains roughly constant during 3 weeks. The extracts also improved and accelerated the conversion of fat to lean body mass.
Organic Curcuma Longa: turmeric, used for centuries in Ayurvedic (Indian) and Chinese medicine. improved liver function, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, may also help treat aspects of diabetes, both Type 1 and Type 2.
A scientific paper from the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine and McGill University reviewed multiple studies of curcumin from around the world. In many of these studies, curcumin reduced blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Curcumin prevented liver fat accumulation.
- Curcumin suppressed the activities of white blood cells called macrophages that cause inflammation. This action of turmeric/curcumin could potentially slow down many complications of diabetes in which inflammation plays a role.
- Curcumin improves insulin function. It reduces insulin resistance by helping insulin get into cells, perhaps on the AMPK pathway that exercise also opens up.
In a study of 240 people in Thailand, curcumin prevented Prediabetes from progressing to diabetes. Roughly 16% of the 116 people on placebo (inactive treatment) progressed to Type 2 diabetes within nine months. Nobody in the group receiving 250 milligrams daily of “curcuminoids” from supplements progressed.
In a rat version of Type 1, a derivative of curcumin nearly completely reversed the disease over ten months. Islet cells regrew, and insulin levels increased.
- Curcumin protects beta cells, which produce insulin. Studies found that beta cells grew faster and lived longer.
- Curcumin supports kidneys. It promotes clearance of creatinine and urea from the blood.
- Curcumin fights cancer. According to Cancer Research UK, “It seems to be able to kill cancer cells and prevent more from growing. It has the strongest effects on breast cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer, and skin cancer cells.”
- Curcumin improved erection function in “diabetes-induced erectile dysfunction.” It apparently did this by increasing blood flow to the genitals.
- Curcumin speeded stomach emptying. It improved digestion. This could potentially be a valuable treatment for those with the complication called “gastroparesis,”.
- Curcumin is an “antioxidant.” Oxygen is needed for life. However, oxygen also corrodes things, as you can see when iron rusts into ferric oxide. Molecules called ROS (reactive oxygen species) can “rust” blood vessels and organs. In some studies, curcumin was found to “scavenge” ROS from the body, thus protecting healthy cells from oxidation.
Trigonella Foenum-Graecum: (fenugreek) has been used in traditional medicine for the treatment of diabetes.
Fenugreek lowers blood glucose in response to a glucose load while leaving the levels of serum insulin unaffected.
This effect of lowering blood sugar without changing insulin levels demonstrates improved insulin action.
Fenugreek has also been shown to decrease glucose absorption by inhibiting intestinal disaccharidases.
Tribulus Terrestris: background: in diabetes and proven anti-hyperglycemic and anti-hyperlipidemic effects of T. terrestris in studies, an evaluation the efficacy of T. terrestris on the serum glucose and lipid profile of women with diabetes mellitus and high blood glucose levels. Methods: Ninety-eight diabetic women were randomly allocated to receive the T. terrestris or a placebo for three months.
The patients were evaluated in terms of the fasting blood glucose, 2-hour postprandial glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin and lipid profile.
Results: T. terrestris showed a significant blood glucose lowering effect in diabetic women compared to placebo (P<0.05). Also, the total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein of the T. terrestris group was significantly reduced compared with placebo.
Piper Nigrum: It has been shown that piperine (the active ingredient in Piper nigrum) dramatically increases absorption.
Piperine also increases the bioavailability of herbal and conventional drugs such as curcumin (turmeric) Piperine favorably stimulates the digestive enzymes of pancreas which enhances the digestive capacity and significantly reduces the gastrointestinal food transit time reducing gastrointestinal exposure to Glucose.
The results of clinical studies of piperine with drugs indicate that piperine administered orally at a single dose significantly increases serum drug levels by reducing the clearance of drugs, from natural or synthetic source.
The mechanisms by which piperine increases the absorption may involve increased gastrointestinal blood supply, postulated thermogenic properties and the increase in bioenergetic processes.
Piperine can also attenuate free radicals and reactive oxygen species and has been shown to protect against oxidative damage.